Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

using audioboo

The PGCE students produced a poster each on a learning difficulty or disability. They displayed, peer reviewed and then presented an overview of their own work. After this they were asked questions by tutors and peers (having already answered indepth questions from peer buddies). After they had all gone home (glowing with pride and satisfied with a job well done, it has to be said) I recorded a quick 'boo' for each one based on the notes I and my colleague (thanks Paula) took when assessing. These were then instantly uploaded to my account page online http://audioboo.fm/PCET. Some of them have a picture of the poster included on the relevant page. I did all this instantly from my iPhone using the audioboo app. It was only when I reached the fourth one that I realised I should have been attaching accompanying pictures of the posters themselves. I can remedy this later on the site itself. I then collected them together in one 'playlist' for ease of reference: http://audioboo.fm/users/38785/playlists/1130-disability-and-learning-difficu...

Audioboo allows me to instantly post to Twitter or Facebook (which I have done on Cert Ed pages) and I can use the embed codes to include any of the audio files into blogs like this one:

My next job is to create a QR code for each boo (thanks Wendy for this brilliant idea) and attach a printed version of it to each poster. the biggest failing to this point I think is that i have recorded the summaries and not the students themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment